AKL offers challenging positions for admin, IT and sales talents. At AKL, you can find various career opportunities where you can fully utilise your talent and your creativity. We offer jobs that requires multi-tasking, with tremendous scope of work that is wide with depth to develop the careers of staff to meet the ever changing demands of this fast changing world. If you would like to become a member of AKL's dynamic team, click here for the application form or mail your resume to us.
Business Administration Manager
- Preferably able to maintain full sets of accounts (small volume of work. About 1 week per month)
- Filing of purchase orders, bank in slips, invoices, cheque vouchers, company documents, catalogues, customers & suppliers e-mails, etc.
- Prepare salary payments to staff.
- Ensure smooth operation & delivery of goods.
- Make photocopies of leave forms, job application forms, service reports & catalogues.
- Assist in all areas, such as sales, technical support, packing, etc.
- Degree/ Diploma/ ITE in Business Admin, preferably with Accounts qualifications.
- Familiar with Quickbooks Accounting software.
- Preferably with 1 year experience in admin & accounting in an SME or school's attachment.
- Fresh graduates are welcomed to apply with 1 year bond on contract basis.
- Self motivated, trust worthy & independent.
- Good time management, honest and able to work long hours.
- Positive working attitude, dependable with good communication skills.
Administration Executive or Assistant
- Misc. Duties like filing, typing, calls, emails, sales and accounts
- Provide full administrative support, managing all the business operations & office independently, such as sales, admin, accounts, shipping, payment, drafting letters, etc.
- Good computer knowledge in operation of a PC is compulsory.
- Filing of purchase orders, bank in slips, invoices, cheque vouchers, company catalogues, customers & suppliers e-mails, etc.
- Ensure smooth operation & delivery of goods.
- ITE/ Diploma in Business Admin or equivalent
- Minimum one year experience in administrative duties for a local SME.
- Positive working attitude, trust worthy with good communication skills.
- Self motivated, careful & independent.
- Repair and servicing of CD/ DVD/ hard disk duplicators, printers, forensic and other machines.
- Prepare service reports, service warranties and service contracts.
- Repair and solve all technical issues. (e.g. wiring of cables, soldering, etc.)
- Communicating with suppliers, clients to solve technical problems and repairs.
- Designing and updating of company's websites. (in both English and Chinese)
- Maintenance of office PCs, networking system based on Ubuntu Linux operating system.
- Providing IT solutions to customers and troubleshooting of IT hardware/ software, product problems and services.
- Improving company's support operations. Reduce the impact of company problems and limitations.
- Assist in all areas, such as admin, accounts, sales, demo, training, installation, delivery, etc.
- Degree/ Diploma/ ITE in Computer/ IT/ Electronics Engineering.
- Proficient and familiar with Linux operating system.
- Preferably with 1 year experience but fresh graduates are welcomed to apply with 1 year bond on contract basis.
- Self driven. trust worthy and highly motivated.
- Ability to work well in a team with good attitudes and communication skills.
- Good analytical and troubleshooting skill, especially in Electronics, PC hardware and software repair.
Applicable to all jobs shown above
Minimum Qualification: ITE/ diploma
Max qualification: Degree
Salary: S$1,200 to S$3,500 + profit sharing bonus
Location of workplace: Woodlands.
Applicant : Chinese speaking Singaporeans only
Country of residence: Singapore.
Multi-tasking all jobs for Technical support, such as:
- Repair, installation, demo and training
- Testing new systems, sourcing and checking for specifications and prices
- All admin and related work, such as assisting in accounts.
- Delivery, collecting payments and assisting in sales.
- Drafting letters and emails, solving problems and complains.
- Answer calls and telemarketing
$1,800 to $2,500
- Troubleshoot, install, train and servicing of duplicators, related computer hardware/software and electronic equipment to component level.
- Soldering, electronic, IT hardware and software skills are all compulsory in this job.
- Install/maintain networks, firewalls, Linux, to ensure security, smooth operation.
- Management of all business operations, such as sales, admin, accounts, shipping, payment, etc, just like an one-man-operation business.
- ITE/Diploma in Computer Engineering or equivalent.
- Minimum one year direct experience in soldering, repairing computers and machines.
S$1,000 to S$2,200
- Sales & marketing of our complete line of products and services in IT, test equipments, automation and duplication system.
- Provide comprehensive demonstration on the operation of all our products to customers.
- GCE 'O' or 'A' Levels / ITE / Diploma.
- Minimum one year sales experience in end-user sales of IT products and computerized machinery.
- Those without experience are welcome to apply for freelance Marketing Agents with high commission based on income. (Part timers must be prepared to make an initial investment)
Accounts Executive or Assistant
Multi-tasking all jobs in accounts and admin
- Experience working in both accounts and admin jobs in a local SME
- Handle 2 full sets of accounts
- Take care of all admin jobs, such as filling, phone calls, drafting letters and emails
- Telemarketing and handling complains
- Sales support, coordination, quotation, etc.
- Assist the General Manager in handling administrative matters of the company.
- Able to assist in all areas of work and work long hours when necessary.
- Min. GCE 'O' Levels with a post accounting qualification e.g. LCCI Higher/ Diploma.
- At least one year experience in accounting. Knowledge of computerized accounting system e.g. QuickBooks Pro and worked in a local SME with full set of accounts.
$1,500 to $2,800
Click here for the application form.